As an essential service, Sendle is open for business across Australia and the United States. We're working harder than ever to deliver parcels for our small business customers and we want to help you thrive.
If your state, territory or city is currently in lockdown then you might experience delivery delays due to so many people shopping online and record parcel volumes.
Rest assured, our delivery drivers are working extended hours to meet the demand and our customer happiness champions are moving as fast as they can to answer your inquiries.
We thank you for being so patient!
Here are a few ways we can all help speed things up:
- Use the Toolbox in your dashboard for instant support and parcel investigation.
- Pop into the Help Centre to search for your question (there’s a lot of great info in there!).
- We know it’s tempting, but sending your inquiry twice will only add to the queue.
- Help us carry extra parcels in our vans by using flat packaging or mailers and satchels where you can.
As an essential service we continue to follow the guidelines of governments and health authorities around the world. Your safety and that of our delivery drivers is a top priority.
Have peace of mind with our contactless delivery for both pickups and drop-offs. With contact-free delivery, you, the delivery driver and the customer won’t need to come into contact, touch a pen, or a scanning device.
To stay COVID-free, we ask everyone to follow these simple instructions:
- Don't shake hands or touch others
- Stay 2 metres (6 1/2 feet) away from other people
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Dispose of tissues in a bin
- Wear a face mask to help prevent the spread
We'll continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
For customers in AU 🇦🇺
- Sendle's ‘pickup’ service is a safe option if you are self isolating at home or social distancing.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person-to-person contact.
- As an essential service, we are picking up and delivering parcels across all states and territories despite the latest COVID lockdowns in New South Wales, Victoria and the ACT.
- You may experience pick up and delivery delays due to increased government border checks for delivery drivers, record online shopping, and high demand for parcel delivery. We thank you for your patience and ask that you be kind to your driver.
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed. See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations.
- Our international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-16 working days)
- Zone 2, 3 & 4 - Asia and the Pacific, North America and Western Europe (10-28 working days)
- Zone 5 - Rest of the world (14-30 working days)
For customers in the US 🇺🇸
- Sendle is fully operational across all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
- More information can be found at our Help Center.
Thanks again for your patience and stay safe!