As an essential service, Sendle is open for business across Australia and the United States. We're working harder than ever to deliver parcels for our small business customers and we want to help you thrive.
Omicron variant delays
Towards the end of 2021 and coming into the new year, the impact of the more transmissible Omicron Coronavirus variant is being felt across the globe.
While we’re always committed to delivering your parcels on time, please be aware that the COVID-19 Omicron variant is causing staffing shortages and placing added pressure on our delivery partners. We appreciate your patience while we continue to deliver in a way that keeps all Sendlers (delivery staff, you, and your customers) as safe as possible.
COVID and your deliveries
If your city, state, or territory city is currently in lockdown you may experience delivery delays as parcel volumes surge with more people opting to shop online.
Rest assured, our delivery drivers are working extended hours to meet the demand and our customer happiness champions are moving as fast as they can to answer your inquiries.
We thank you for being so patient!
Tips to speed up your deliveries
Here are a few ways we can all help speed things up:
- Use the Toolbox in your dashboard for instant support and parcel investigation.
- Pop into the Help Centre to search for your question (there’s a lot of great info in there!).
- We know it’s tempting, but sending your inquiry twice will only add to the queue.
- Help us carry extra parcels in our vans by using flat packaging or mailers and satchels where you can.
As an essential service, we continue to follow the guidelines of governments and health authorities around the world. Your safety and that of our delivery drivers is a top priority.
Have peace of mind with our contactless delivery for both pickups and drop-offs. With contact-free delivery, you, the delivery driver, and the customer won’t need to come into contact, touch a pen, or a scanning device.
To stay COVID-free, we ask everyone to follow these simple instructions:
- Don't shake hands and avoid touching others
- Stay 2 metres (6 1/2 feet) away from other people
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Dispose of tissues in a bin
- Wear a face mask to help prevent the spread.
For customers in AU 🇦🇺
- Sendle's ‘pickup’ service is a safe option if you are self-isolating at home or social distancing.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person-to-person contact.
- As an essential service, we are picking up and delivering parcels across all states and territories despite COVID lockdowns.
- You may experience pick-up and delivery delays due to increased government border checks for delivery drivers, record online shopping, and high demand for parcel delivery. We thank you for your patience and ask that you be kind to your driver.
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed. See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations.
- Our international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-16 working days)
- Zone 2, 3 & 4 - Asia and the Pacific, North America and Western Europe (10-28 working days)
- Zone 5 - Rest of the world (14-30 working days)
For customers in the US 🇺🇸
Thanks again for your patience and stay safe!