You can now ship with Sendle from your Amazon US store!
Amazon sellers in the US can now ship sustainably and track seamlessly with Sendle, for all Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN) orders.
With over 1 million small businesses actively selling their wares on Amazon in the US alone, it’s no wonder an integration with the world's largest marketplace was one of your top requested features.
Now, just in time for Amazon Prime Day, shipping with Sendle on Amazon is super easy. In other words, when shipping your Amazon Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN) orders, you can now choose Sendle as your carrier, see all your tracking automatically updated in Amazon, and know your Valid Tracking Rate is safe with us.
3 easy steps to get started:
(Pssst. You’ll need to have both a Sendle and Amazon account. You can get a free Sendle account in seconds, and start selling on Amazon here.)
- Book your Amazon MFN orders for delivery via your Sendle Dashboard.
- Go to your Amazon order summary page, select Sendle as carrier. Select ‘Standard’ as shipping service.
- Enter your shipment’s Sendle Reference Number (eg S3NDL3R) into the Tracking ID field for each delivery, and click ‘Confirm shipment.’
Easy peasy! If you have any questions, check out this handy how-to article.
A shipping partner to help your Amazon store thrive
Amazon is the eCommerce platform that’s made its way into pretty much every aspect of our lives. What started as a humble bookseller is now the largest eCommerce player in the world, and accounts for 50% of all online sales in the US alone!
Small business owners have a lot to manage, and a lot of hats to wear each day. And for those of you handling your Amazon shipping on your own, we dare say, you have even more to think about. Why? Because you’ve got things like your Valid Tracking Rate, On Time Delivery Rate and other important shipping metrics to protect.
When you want to succeed on Amazon, you need to ensure your orders are shipped on time, show up on time, and in the condition expected. These happen to be things Sendle cares a whole lot about too.
Sendle was created to help small businesses thrive with simple, reliable and affordable shipping. We created our Sendler Rights to show how committed we are to reliability, and an all around great experience for your customers.
Here’s some other ways Sendle can help you on your Amazon journey:
- Sendle Returns: When you ship Amazon products yourself, you’re in charge of handling returns. Sendle Returns makes it easy to generate a return label for your customer right from their order in just a few clicks.
- Packaging: If you need packaging for your Amazon orders, why not say goodbye to plastic with our compostable mailers? These worm-approved mailers are great for the planet, and make customers happy too.
- Tracking insights: While you’ll be able to check on the shipment status of your deliveries right from Amazon, you can also use the Sendle Toolbox - an awesome tool to manage your deliveries and put more control in your hands.
- Great customer service: Keeping your customers happy is the name of the game on Amazon. We provide the best customer service to you, so you can keep them up to date and in the know. With Sendle, you get easy access to detailed advice and support, powered by real people who are always happy to help. Our team is on hand 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Happy Sendling, and remember, if there are other integrations that will help your business out, you can request them here. You might also like to take a look at all the other amazing marketplaces and eCommerce platforms we already integrate with on our partnerships page!