As an essential service, Sendle is open for business.
At Sendle we are working harder than ever to deliver parcels for our small business customers across the United States and Australia during the coronavirus pandemic, and we’re here to help your business thrive.
Parcel volumes are currently at record highs which means our delivery drivers are working extra hours, and our customer happiness champions are moving as fast as they can to answer your inquiries.
With more people shopping online and reduced flights, some customers are experiencing delivery delays. Please know that we have doubled our efforts to help you, and we thank you for being so patient.
Here are a few ways we can all help speed things up:
- Use the Toolbox in your dashboard for instant support and parcel investigation
- Pop into the Help Center to search for your question (there’s a lot of good info in there!)
- We know it’s tempting, but sending your inquiry twice will only add to the queue
- Help us carry extra parcels in our vans by using flat packaging or mailers and satchels where you can
As an essential service we continue to follow the guidelines of governments and health authorities around the world because your safety and that of our delivery drivers is a top priority.
Have peace of mind with our contactless delivery for both pickups and drop-offs. With contact-free delivery, you, the customer, and the delivery driver won’t need to come into contact, touch a pen, or a scanning device.
To keep small businesses, your customers, and our delivery drivers COVID-19 free, we ask that everyone follows these simple instructions:
- Not shaking hands or touching others
- Staying 2 metres (6 1/2 feet) away from other people
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Disposing of tissues in a bin
We’ll continue to keep you updated as changes arise.
For customers in AU 🇦🇺
- Sendle's ‘pickup’ service is a safe option if you are self isolating at home or social distancing. Our ‘drop off’ service is also available.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person-to-person contact.
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed. See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations.
- Our international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-20 working days)
- Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 working days)
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world (25-30 working days)
- For international deliveries, there is currently an additional $2.50 COVID-19 and exchange rate surcharge on all Zone 2 deliveries, and $9.00 on all Zone 3 deliveries.
- For some international destinations we are currently unable to send parcels weighing more than 2kg.
For customers in the US 🇺🇸
- Sendle is fully operational and delivering across the United States.
- We are experiencing delays of up to 2 days. More information can be found at our Help Center.
Thanks again for your patience, we really appreciate it. Stay safe!